Hey there! I’m Jacqueline Poehlman. I also respond to Jacqui (friends), J.J. (family and anyone who knew me WAY BACK), Jax, Apple Jax, and Mom to two amazing kids, Max and Claire. I’m left handed. No tattoos. Yes, the curls are natural.
Things I’m into:
- Working with people and projects that make the world a better place.
- Coffee (dairy free creamer and stevia).
- Living seasonally – eating, reading, and planning in a way that celebrates every day!
- My bullet journal.
- Collaborations on Zoom.
- Furry creatures
- Personality profiles (INFJ, Enneagram 7, Projector)
- My family, boo, and my friends.
- Voxer channels.
Things I’m not into:
- Phone calls. I work almost exclusively from my car, the library, and the coffee shop. None of those places are conducive to receiving calls. If you need to have a real-time chat, please schedule a time with me to do so (or at least shoot me a text first that says “OK to call about this?)
- MLM companies
- Overdue invoices. In general, I invoice on the 15th of the month for work completed in the prior month, and invoices are due in 7 days. I keep my prices low because I remember from my own experiences of being poor and I believe my services should be accessible to everyone. However, I’m not rolling in dough. I use the money you pay me to pay my mortgage and my car, not for spa days or vacations. Not paying me means I can’t do those things. Banks generally don’t dig that.
- Chain restaurants
- Refunds. The communications industry is highly subjective. I cannot guarantee the success of any particular communications strategy or tactic. Like any service-based business, you are paying for my time. Therefore, I do not offer refunds once work has begun on a project.
- Donald Trump. If you’re a fan, we’re probably not a good fit.
- Assumptions about my availability. I’m a single soccer mom and my life is a carefully-crafted plan. I’m methodical about structuring my time, which makes me really good at accomplishing work quickly. However, it also means I’m usually not available for last-minute meetings. Please be cognizant of my time, and I’ll do likewise for you.